As Advertised on The Himalayan Times 2nd October 2019
Civil Capital Market Limited (CCML), Head Office, Civil Trade center, Sundhara, Kathmandu, requests for expression (EOI) for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
CCML, a subsidiary of Civil Bank and Civil Group, having progressive history intends to hire a highly qualified and competent professionals meeting criteria are invited to submit EOI.
Position : Chief Executive Officer
Educational Qualification :
MBA or Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Finance/Accountancy/Management/Commercial law from a recognized University or Chartered Accountant/Chartered Certified Accountants/Chartered Financial Analyst from a recognized institution.
Job Specification :
● At least 8-10 years of experience in Managerial Level or above in Nepalese/International Capital Markets or Investment Banking firms.
● Requires through understandin of Nepalese Capital Markets, Banking Procedures, Financial Research and Analysis, Portfolio Management Mutual Fund, Treasury Fund Management, Risk Return Analysis, Securities Trading Processes, Local Laws and other investment Banking in Nepal.
● Very well versed with regulatory previous, Local laws and other policy matters relating to Capital Merchant Banking in Nepal.
● Fluency in English and Nepali with sound interpretational skills, Smart personality, Positive attitude towards long working hours and constant work pressure.
● Professional integrity and entrepreneurial loyalty and problem solving skills.
● Proficiency in MS application.
● Age not exceeding 60 years on the last day of submission of application.
To Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates are required to mail EOI along with all required documents and information with subject as “EOI for CEO of CCML” at email@example.com before 5:00 PM by October 16,2019.
Application without disclosure of age and marks/percentage/CGPA for each level of degree from SLC
/equivalent onwards shall be automatically disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for
Further selection process. CCL reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any
Reason whatsoever. Canvasing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Civil Capital Market Ltd.
6th Floor,CTC Mall, Sundhara, Kathmandu
Tel : 4262303, 4261251
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Career Level||Experienced||Relevant Work Experience||7+ to 10 Years|
|Education Level||Master Level completed||Job posted on||02-Oct-2019|
|Company Name||Kantipur Paper Add||Telephone No||4261251|
|Contact Name||Civil Capital Market Ltd.||Site Link||Not Provided|